Handles anyone?

S

Steven

Here are some handles I install for the middle section. I decided they work much better horizontally. These handles are off my old ECB that I had given away (before my first WSM purchase). I did have to drill one hole for each handle.

ECB handles

Hi Steven and welcome to the board. I like your wood combo handles. I too mounted mine horizontally and wondered why I've seen so many mounted vertically
icon_confused.gif
. Horizontal just seems to make ergonomic sense. Mine are the cheap metal garage door style, but they bend easily to conform to the shape of the wsm.

Mine are vertical just because I didn't want to drill holes in my "new" WSM. It's old now, but I'm too lazy to change them. Unfortunately, I didn't think about saving the handles off my Brinkmann (I did save the big pan, and the cooking grates), or I would have used them. I do like them better than the garage door type.

Looks like Chris did has home work. Weber should have added handles, but thats another story for another day. I Had mine mounted vertically for a couple year and decided to try out my new drill and get them mounted horizontally. Much better now.

Back