For The Pork Butt Smoker Who Has Everything

Interesting.

"Pulling your pork has never been more enjoyable" Am I the only one who had impure thoughts when reading that?
icon_eek.gif

I Love gadgets!
icon_biggrin.gif
And that thing looks great.

But i wanna "trash" some of the fat when im pulling mine.

Thanks for sharing though Rooster!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I just use my garden weasel . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pfft. Real men use a weed whacker.
icon_biggrin.gif

A few years back I made a couple of recipes that required power tools. One of the best was “drilled pork steak", where a power drill, a 10 mm drill bit and a metal saw was needed. It turned out quite nice.
My attempt to make Crème Brulee with a cutting torch, not very impressive.

Or maybe very impressive, but not tasty. Depends on the eyes of the beholder.

If someone would like to try the "drilled pork steak", I'll be glad to post the recipe.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">One of the best was “drilled pork steak", where a power drill, a 10 mm drill bit and a metal saw was needed. It turned out quite nice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Come on Geir, you can't leave us hanging like that,
icon_smile.gif

more details please!

That's nice and all, but I prefer my pork butt sliced and you just can't beat a circular saw for that job.

"No more waiting for your butt to cool so you can handle it without getting burned. "

Wise words, my friends.

I've seen this advertised before. If you had to pull a lot of pork in a short time, this would be ideal. I bought some insulated gloves which work fine for the usual 1-2 butts I do at one time.

Nothing wrong with using a power tool to improve on the by-hand method to save time & energy. Must have been a man that invented the Salad Shooter for just such a purpose.
icon_biggrin.gif

Back