weber smokey joe silver/gold

j. pavone

TVWBB Super Fan
I have been looking for a new portable charcoal grill for camping. I have always owned a coleman gas grill but wanted something new. After searching online i found these at a web site - the silver model with shipping was $39.70 - the gold model was listed with shipping was 44.70. These were the lowest prices i could find for these 2 grills. Is this a super deal or should i keep looking?

ok i just found a silver model at amazon - with free super saver shipping the total cost would be $32.08. Is it possible to get it lower than this price brand new without looking for it at craigslist?

That's almost as cheap as the store... home depot usually carries the silver for around $25 or $30. People tell me that they can be found cheaper at the end of the season. I know you don't want to have to search craigslist, but I got a gold for $10 that way.

If you are still looking, I just bought a SJS at Wally World for $25 plus tax. Working on rounding out my charcoal arsenault, with the WSM next hopefully.

Back