22.5 kettle rotisserie. Weber or EZ-Que??

Tony C.

TVWBB Wizard
looking for suggestions. i like the cradle system for the EZ-que, but the 6" cradle looks way to small for a turkey and the 8"cradle still looks like it would only hold a small one.

i was at a local taylors do-it center a few weeks ago and they had the weber one on clearance for $89. he said it may go lower since that 1 rotisserie has been there for 2 years. LOL

The Weber kettle rotisserie works great for turkey.

Amazon goes low sometimes - but not that low. If you can get it for $75 you'd be basically stealing it from them.

I have the EZ-Que and have used the 6" cradle for turkey breast and the 8" cradle for turkey. It is amazing how well it works.

Scott
Just got the EZ-Que with 6" cradle today. Assembled it and looks like a well-built piece of equipment. Planning on some chickens this weekend to break her "in". Any suggestions on flavoring, rubs, marinades. Do you use indirect or direct. I have the weber charcoal baskets and have done some chicken indirect on them.

I do them indirect. I used my EZQ with the charcoal baskets the first time. Afterward I simply dump lit on either side with a foil drip pan in the middle. You are going to love that rotie!

Back