Stoker Help Needed

Brad H.

TVWBB Fan
Ok...this is frustrating...

I can not get the Stoker to pick up an IP address...I've connected directly with different ethernet cords to two different DHCP enabled routers...one router with two different firmware versions...the latest armed with "tomato" firmware...nada...all 000.000...

The router is assigning addresses to other devices such as our Wii and laptop with ease...

Any thoughts???

I've got a newly arrived stoker, had to set the IP address up manually. I'm sure there is a setting for DHCP, it just is alot easier to manually assign one instead of readin the manual.

I haven't heard of that happening before. So I'm not sure where to start. I think the unit has a factory reset button on it. I'd probably start there. Once reset, you'll have to turn it off, wait 10 seconds then turn it back on while still hooked up to the router. Once it's started, cycle through the menu and see what IP address it is on. Then try to access it via your browser at that address. If it did not pick up an address, you should give Rock a call first thing tomorrow. You might have a bad one.

Back