Weber Grill Handle Light

Ryan

A common complaint of the Weber Grill Out Handle Lights is that they are a bit dim. Has anyone tried attaching a bike light or headlamp to their gas grill handles? They wouldn't have the auto-off feature of the Weber lights, but could be much brighter for the same price.

I've got a Weber grill light, and am very happy with it although it isn't blindingly bright.

I'm not sure if you could use a bike light because you wouldn't be able to angle it to shine around the grill hood and on to the grate. You would need something with an angled head like this:

GrillPro light

-Mark.

I'm not quite sure I understand. The Weber Grill Out light doesn't extend far from the handle; in fact, the source of light is almost directly located on the handle itself. If anything, a bike light would have more of a "neck" and you would be able to get a better angle to shine around the hood edge.

I'm picturing a bike light like this.

If the mount is large enough to accommodate the grill's handle, I'm hoping this will be significantly brighter than the Weber light, and for a few bucks cheaper, too.

Using these, requires no charcoal to cook your food. These lights will do it in no time
icon_biggrin.gif

...and, you can see what you're doing... what the neighbors are doing... what the guy down the road from you is doing...
icon_razz.gif

Back