Team shirts needed

MKEvenson

TVWBB Wizard
I would like to get a few T shirts made with my logo for our team. Are there any recommendations from others for a good source, quality work, and of course reasonably priced?

Mark

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rick Kramer:
You might want to check out CafePress. Based in California and is what Chris A. uses for his VWB items. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Rick. I submitted a design request.

Mark

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chris Finney:
I get my shirts from the Queensboro Shirt Company.
Custom-embroidered logo shirts and apparel by Queensboro </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just used Queensboro to order some embroidered shirts/hats. Really easy to work with...great prices!! Thanks for the heads-up!!

So I signed up for Queensboro, which providing email in advance was a little annoying, however they are great people.

I didn't order anything at first, but got a promo email a couple days later. Started it the logo process but then got slammed at work. Got an email from Customer Service about not completing my order. I replied back and explained I was busy. She offered to honor the promo pricing from a few days back. We then went over what I wanted and she just charged me the setup fee ($35) for the logo and then I can go back once I approve it and pick out what shirts we want.

Great customer service and prices seem really good.

WOW Queensboro is great. Had a few questions and there are very quick to respond. Great customer service. Thanks for the recommendation.

Quick note, I placed everything in my cart yesterday, but was waiting for the final proof to come back. So it comes back today and I approve, check my cart and the total is $20 less since I guess sale started. If you have time you might save some money by adding everything to your cart and watching it for a few days.

Back