Wanna buy a Stacker??

Rich, just called there. They want $49 for the stacker plus $11 shipping. Not a bad price. This would save me a lot of aggravation with putting six butts on the WSM. Who knows I may even try for the world record and put three butts on each rack for a total of nine.
icon_biggrin.gif

I just called the number listed to purchase the Stacker for the WSM, and they said that the stacker for the WSM wasn't available yet. Maybe next year.

Bummer
icon_frown.gif

Guys I ran into the folks from www.smokinlicious.com at the best of the best in Ga.They had the prototype with them,I was told it will be available in the spring for the wsm.They are the offical distributor for the U.S.A so for more info shoot them an email or call there HQ at 1-800-941-5054.
Aaron

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by paul h:
Gosh Tom, I'm glad you asked that
icon_eek.gif
I thought they all fit the WSM. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The bullet smoker ProQ sells is smaller in diameter then the WSM, the stackers available now are ment for it. Looks like we need to wait a little longer for the one made specifically for the WSM.

Back