my new ga

George Curtis

TVWBB Olympian
just picked up my "new" charcoal ga from steven davidson who was kind enough to get it for me from fresno. its new and unused. was coming home when i looked and realized the date stamp is a "c". wow ! don't think i will be using this one. also on the wood handle it says "the one the only". never seen that.

I am like you George, but I have a couple that live comfortably in the basement - a Red Jumbo Joe and a Red Mastertouch - I just can't bring myself to cook on them - and a Yellow kettle from the 70's that I just like to look at. Everything else is in the "rotation!"

Pat

Man, George.

You go from having none, to now having two! Great to hear. Can we see some pics? I'd love to see the handles.

Enjoy!

will try and post some pics this weekend.
now i got 3 gas wga's and 2 charcoal wga's.
well, 1 gas one will probably become a parts donor.

new to me. hasn't been used though there is some rust at where the handle is weded to the body and the two legs are rusted a little also.
i'm happy with it though.

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

they are unless they are near you or you are willing to pay big bucks. took me over a year of looking to find one. also got sent one. non of this would happen if it were not for great members here.

Back