WSM table

icon_cool.gif
Veeeery nice job Bill. There is something to be said for being a metal smith as opposed to a wood smith (moi).

Bill

Would you mind sharing the specs and dimensions ? That really looks like a nice set up and would easily accomodate a few strips of plywood, just proped up, for a windbreak.

While I don't have the knowledge or skill to build one, I know someone who does - for the right price.
icon_smile.gif

Thanks,

Paul

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paul G.:
Bill

Would you mind sharing the specs and dimensions ? That really looks like a nice set up and would easily accomodate a few strips of plywood, just proped up, for a windbreak.

While I don't have the knowledge or skill to build one, I know someone who does - for the right price.
icon_smile.gif

Thanks,

Paul </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No problem. It's 24"x48" over all. 36" high and the side tables are 28" above the base and are 12"x24".

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chris Allingham:
Bill,

Could I post these photos on the main Web site?

Regards,
Chris </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No problem Chris. Anything to help. By the way, my second WSM arrived on Tuesday. Love these things.

Back