000_0071.jpg
000_0073.jpg
000_0074.jpg

Beef franks that is.
Just look at those grill marks!!
What?
You were expecting Chateaubriand?
Maybe next time.
Presently, I'm Weber grill rich, and meat poor.

PS: Sorry about the pic size!

Careful D L,
The food police are now saying these things are deadly.
Probably even harmful to look at!
Observe at your own risk.

These hot dogs look great.

Is this a custom paint job on the Q or does it come red in certain areas.

I never saw a red one before. it looks nice.

elmo

red in the u.s. but not sure in canada. in germany they get all sorts of colors. i'm still ticked off at weber for that. makes no sense to me.

That red head is a sharp looking grill. I used to love my hot dogs over charcoal only, but since I've gotten my Q I only do them on that now. It just does something special to hot dogs, and as I have mentioned elsewhere pork chops too.

I plan on filling up that empty space today with some kebobs.
Pork chops are on my to-do list, as well as a whole chicken.

Tomorrow something on charcoal, perhaps pork steaks, corn on the cob, with a side of sweet & sour tomatoes.
This time of year I try to eat my weight in fresh tomatoes, and that's a lot of eating!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ken_K:
That red head is a sharp looking grill. I used to love my hot dogs over charcoal only, but since I've gotten my Q I only do them on that now. It just does something special to hot dogs, and as I have mentioned elsewhere pork chops too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Ken,

You know, it might not be the grill that does something special. It might be that the cook has the special touch!

###

Great job Bob - thats just one of the great things about these little grills. By the time you could have cooked hotdogs on the stovetop, you can heat up the Q and grill the hot dogs with terrific grill marks and grilled dogs beat boiled or steamed dogs every time!

I've taken to steaming my dogs in some beer on the grill, then taking them off and grilling them to get some carmelization and grill marks.

Glad you're enjoying the Q!

I'm about to do some boneless skinless chicken breasts on mine so my wife can make fettucine chicken alfredo for dinner!

Pat

Pat,
Great idea with the beer bath on the dogs.
I do it with brats, so why not dogs.
Maybe a few onions, and hot peppers in the bath.

Back