Maverick 732 availability/ longer probes

MKEvenson

TVWBB Wizard
Just spoke with Maverick industries. Was told that they received a shipment of the 732 last week and were in the process of getting them out to the retailers. Also the new longer probe for the 732 is "supposed" to come in next week. They took my email and phone # and said they would let me know when the probe is avail from them to purchase.

Mark

Just ordered my 6ft probes for the ET 732 from Maverick industries. $22 ea or $33 for 2. Price includes shipping. Same temp rating 700+ degrees.
(I am in no way affiliated with this company and receive no compensation. I am merely a satisfied user of their product and want to pass along this info)

Mark .

Maverick Industries
732 417 9666

MK (Mark)

Do you have to order the same probe to get two for $33, or can you get one 6 foot food and one 6 foot pit probe for $33?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Morrey Thomas:
MK (Mark)

Do you have to order the same probe to get two for $33, or can you get one 6 foot food and one 6 foot pit probe for $33? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Morrey, when I ordered the 6 ft probes for the ET 73, they oly had the food probe, which I used as a smoker probe, no prob.
I didn't specifically ask that question as it doesn't matter to me. Give them a call.

Mark

Thanks Mark. Never thought about it, but after reading your post, I suppose I could order two 6' food probes and use one for food and one for smoker. This would be fine.

MK.....Update!

I just got off phone with Maverick and ordered two 6ft probes for the 732 for $33 including shipping.

They allowed me to order one food and one pit probe for this price.

I always struggled with the short 3ft probe leads, so this info from you was great! Thanks Mark!

Back