Stoker Log Manual

Buster Davis

TVWBB Member
Hey guys, I just recently downloaded the Stoker Log Program. Is there a manual available somewhere for this? I have been playing around with it. I am cooking 2 butts with it right now. Just thought i would ask.

tried that and it did not work for me.
icon_frown.gif

The help shows up in the browser. So be sure to bring up your browser session which may be hidden behind stokerlog.

I will be posting the final version soon and I will include the help file in the post.

one other thing too.. I started the stoker log at 12 midnight. At 3:34, it had and alarm saying it lost connection with the stoker. I started it back. Right at 6:33, had another alarm and had to start the connection again. Is there a setting somewhere that i need to adjust. I am using a wirless connection as well.

That might have something to do with your power setting on your computer, especially if you are using a laptop. Adjust you power setting on the laptop to give full power to all devices when plugged up and no standby. On a desktop, make sure it won't go into standby mode. You can still use your normal windows screen-saver. Most routers don't have a power down, energy savings mode, if your's does, turn that off. IF all this still does not help, bring the stoker in a do an overnight test hooked up via Ethernet cable. No fan needed, just one probe. This will tell you if it's the wireless connection or your computer.

Back