Weber Grill Out Handle Light

russell swift

TVWBB Super Fan
Does anyone own/recommend on of these? I need a handle-based light for my Genesis Silver B. It claims to have three LED lights...is that powerful enough?

unfortunately no its not bright enough. i have 2 on mine now to make it work. Good idea but this weber product does fall a little short..

no idea. but either rig up a light or use one of those lights you stick on yer head? they work great and you have light wherever you are looking.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by J Rector:
unfortunately no its not bright enough. i have 2 on mine now to make it work. Good idea but this weber product does fall a little short.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't know-I have one on my Genesis Ep-320 and although it does not "light up the sky" it seems to provide enough light to see what I am doing.

I have one on my E320. I don't cook in the dark, I have a outside light that provides reflected light, the Grill Out Light just provides extra direct light which is sufficient to cook with. You don't need 100000 lumens to microscopically examine the food.

In the absence of anything better you will be pleased with the increased visability.

Regards

well maybe i got a bad first one. I own a silver b genesis and those lights are 27in from the food with the hood up. Thats asking alot. Ilike 2 better than one though.

Back