Custom wooden work table

Status
Not open for further replies.

russell swift

TVWBB Super Fan
Has anyone ever crafted a wooden work table for the kettle grill? I see where you can order one from Weber for $35, but was interested in designing my own from maple wood.

Russell,
I thought about building my own as well unill I found this at Ikea. I picked it up for about 39 Euros. I am sure that Ikea in the States would have something similar. I works perfect for me. I can move it around and it's not to low. The weber work tables are to low for me. Check it out!
work table

That's a good looking table, maybe too nice as it would be outdoors in the elements 24/7. Plus I would like to spend less than $35.

i am thinking of getting one of those folding hard plastic tables. a 4ft one and putting my OTG on one side and the WSM on the other side. they can be had for 30-40 bucks at bj's and can be used for extra dining space when you have more company than expected.

I just picked up a small resin top adjustable table from BJ's this past week. It was just what I was looking for in a table. I placed it between the WSM and 22.5 OTG. I don't know what I did without it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary McD:
I just picked up a small resin top adjustable table from BJ's this past week. It was just what I was looking for in a table. I placed it between the WSM and 22.5 OTG. I don't know what I did without it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sounds like the one i was looking at. 4 foot long and an adjustable height.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back