TelTru.jpg

A stainless steel plug:

Plug.jpg

A thermometer mount, need to glue the magnets:

ThermoMount.jpg

And a door holder:

Hang4.jpg

Hang5.jpg

Oh yeah, I messed up the fiber washers where I mounted the door holder, I found some replacements at HomeDepot...

Donald

Looks like you Pimped your WSM. The magnets gave me an idea. Why not secure the magnets to the back of the therm and just stick it on the top? All it needs now is a beverage holder!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Why not secure the magnets to the back of the therm and just stick it on the top? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dunno if the thermometer can handle the heat; could it?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">All it needs now is a beverage holder! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmmm.....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">All it needs now is a beverage holder! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ok, call me fickle but the only type beverage I would want that close to the heat is coffee. I am not saying it isn't a good idea though in my case not practical. I am not a coffee drinker.
wsmsmile8gm.gif

Nice job Donald! Tell me about the stainless steel plug for the probe wires? It looks like some rivnuts I have. I like the magnets on the T-stap, it makes sense, I've been toying around with them on L-brackets and they just aren't strong enough.

Thanks Brian...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Tell me about the stainless steel plug for the probe wires? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Picked these up at the local Ace down the street:

Nut.jpg

I think it's called a socket head screw...

Donald

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steve Petrone:
I like that door holder!

What about a lid holder? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks to the miracle of the 1/2" conduit pipe bender and concrete anchor screws I present:

HangEr.jpg

Conduit: Is there anything it can't do?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brian Moriarty:
I like the magnets on the T-stap, it makes sense, I've been toying around with them on L-brackets and they just aren't strong enough. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think the coolest probe mount - <span class="ev_code_GREEN">ever</span>-, made by FJ Abraham, has to be:

mod6.jpg

From this thread:

Nu-Temp Sensor Mount, Version 2.5

But that kind of a mount ain't gonna be made around here...

Donald

Accoutrements....processing....13 letter word meaning....someone is accessorizing the living daylights out of their WSM!!!!

Gotta luv it! The lid holder, its just spiffy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Donald:
But that kind of a mount ain't gonna be made around here...

Donald. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

...because it's not 1/2" conduit?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">...because it's not 1/2" conduit? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shnoogly-woogly?

Is that you?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Donald:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">...because it's not 1/2" conduit? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shnoogly-woogly?

Is that you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nope, just the H-master. But you, Donald, are the KING of 1/2" conduit mods!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">...are the KING...! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now had my ex called me the the KING of anything...well...anything not meanie sounding, then...

Nah, she'd still be my ex.

That reminds me, I need to fix my starter, wanna see some pictures?

OK.

Starter.jpg

Ain't using 1/2" conduit though...

Donald

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The H-master suggested:

Run out and get yourself a Weber chimney.
I had one like that at first and it didn't last long. The Weber also works much better IMHO. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah but...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Matt Jones added:

You can fix it for around $13 bucks plus shipping..
icon_biggrin.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah but...

I wouldn't be able to do this though:

StarterRepaired1.jpg

I'm drawing a blank - don't know what to say here.

StarterRepaired2.jpg

So how do those Weber starters hold up then? They're so pretty and silver.

Donald

Back