Wok...

Wolgast

TVWBB Olympian
Well cut up a chicken today. Saved the breasts for an burger tomorrow. Made a wok of the rest.

Here we go:

Veg: Paprika,broccoli,garlic,carrots,spring onion & water chestnut´s.(chestnuts wow dont even get me started. The one that said lets cook with these should have a boot up her/his ****,but emilie likes em. Texture i guess)

The 2 drums were coated in a baste of : garlic,butter,soy sauce.(cooked indirect)

Drip pan or not? This is how i clean my Weber. Indirect area is dust when im done.

Hot? yes!

Done:

Plated. The drum was basted with a sweet´n´hot asian sauce. last 10 min.

Thanks for your time! Have a nice weekend!

Daniel, You blow me away!
If this cook doesn't convince you and your brother to open some sorta barbeque joint in your country, Nothing will!
You have got to be the finest "chef" on this forum... your creativity is absolutely phenomenal!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Daniel, You blow me away! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have to agree with Jim This is fantastic. What a perfect meal

outstanding, Daniel!

I clean my kettle the same way you do. After a few cooks, burn it out with a really hot fire. I use lump for those cooks, and cook something that doesn't leave a lot of mess behind.

I don't know DW, looks like you're going all Gourmet on us.
Meat and tater folks may have a problem with the direction you are heading
icon_smile.gif

Guess I'll go with AMAZING!
Both for the cook, and for the photos!

yeah, ya know... after thinking about this post and reading everyone's response to Danny's cookin' (sure, we all know Emilie has her skilled hands in there too...)
This GUY... this Guy has earn (IN MY OPINION) THIS >>>
2011mvp.gif
<<< for 2012 !!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
yeah, ya know... after thinking about this post and reading everyone's response to Danny's cookin' (sure, we all know Emilie has her skilled hands in there too...)
This GUY... this Guy has earn (IN MY OPINION) THIS >>>
2011mvp.gif
<<< for 2012 !! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Heck, he was one of my picks for last year, and will be again if Chris puts it up for vote this year.

I'm positive that you won't be bothered with hair in your food at the BBQ shack
icon_wink.gif

Fantastic food and pics as usual, Daniel.

WOWWW! Great stir fry. Nothing like some good oriental food cooked over good old American charcoal........
icon_smile.gif

Back