Weber Blue

Marlene Steinberg

TVWBB Member
Any of you thinking about buying a blue Genesis should do it now.

My rep told me that they're taking blue off their line.

He also said that they're discontinuing the Spirit.

I never understood why anyone would buy a Spirit as ut was totally indirect.

But they did!

I love the blue Genesis, but I have not seen one "in person". The stores only seem to stock the black and green ones.

We love our blue Genesis C! It's had a heck of a lot of use over the years - I wouldn't mind upgrading to one of the new models with the doors on the bottom, etc. But having just gotten married, the funds aren't really in our favor right now for a new grill. Maybe our next Weber gas won't be blue.
icon_frown.gif

Our wedding colors were blue and ivory; our kitchen, bathroom and bedroom are painted blue; our couch is blue; our dinnerware has blue and yellow stripes; you get the picture.
icon_smile.gif

On the bright side, we used some of our wedding gift money to buy our WSM! Oh, and new blue bedding.
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pat Smith:
Its the Henry Ford theory: you can have any color you want as long as it's black!

Pat </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just hope they don't start making yellow again, eh Pat
icon_wink.gif

I really think Weber could sell more grills if they offered more color choices, but it must not be cost effective to make them.
Have to clean out the black paint from all those sprayer nozzles.

I just found a green Smokey Joe gold! That'll give me black, red, blue, green and yellow!! That's a pretty good bouquet!

I'm always looking out for the colors, since I figure, like you, that we aren't likely to see them again any time soon - but I have to wonder how our European buddies get all the nice colors!

Pat

When I was looking for my bbq I intended on getting the CEP-320 which came in black and copper. Decided to choose copper.

When it came time to buy I opted to save some $ and went with the CEP-310 which has no side burner. Ordered the copper.

A while later (after a few cooks) I noticed on the website the 310 came in 4 colors - black, copper, brick red, and steel grey ! I would have definitely gone for the brick red...

Oh well, the copper genesis is a beauty and works great.

We only get black webber in Australia (or SS)
Ten years ago I saw a few red and green Kettles about.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marlene Steinberg:
He also said that they're discontinuing the Spirit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wait... they're discontinuing the Spirit line? Does that mean no more made-in-China Webers?

That seems like a big deal, if so.

Back