Will the Afterburner fit the WSM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Does anyone know if the Afterburner will fit the WSM? It says it will fit up to 18" diameter.

Thanks!

The WSM is 19" in diameter at its widest point, but the bottom of the middle cooking section (the part that would engage the Afterburner) is just a fraction under 18", so it should fit OK.

BTW, for those who don't know, the Afterburner is a natural gas/LP-fired replacement for the charcoal section of a bullet-type smoker. You can learn more about it at http://members.aol.com/almetalprd/

I just ordered the afterburner last night. I took a series of measurements on the Weber because it was slightly out of round. After dicussing this with the afterburner folks, they thought it would fit. I'll let you know if it works.

Yes, please post a new topic in the Advanced Discussion Forum and let us know everything you can about this device once you get it.

All that most of us know about it is from their website. Any info you can share on quality, construction, ease of use, installation, value for the money, customer service, etc. will be greatly appreciated by all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back