Did weber make a grey grill ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob L

TVWBB Super Fan
I was at my aunts house and they have a grey 22 1/2 inch silver dated coded "A" WOW ! That would be 1979. Next time I go I will take a picture of it.

Has anybody ever heard of a grey color Weber? I have seen blue, green, red and black. But never grey.

BTW when do I graduate from being a "new member" ?

i just laughed a bit at the last part of you post, i appologize im not help w/ the grill, but "new member" will go away when you post so many posts I think??? not sure though. I remember i hated that cause every question you ask about cooking you assume everyone thinks you've never owned a grill or smoker before and that you light your charcoal with gasoline.
icon_smile.gif
I wander if chris a. would just put "dude" under my name instead, that would be the best.

Click Go->Personal Zone->Karma for a list of member titles and number of posts required for each.

Not sure why anyone would assume that a new bulletin board member is an inexperienced griller. The title just means you're new here on the board, and it's quite common on most bulletin boards, dude.
icon_smile.gif

Only takes 30 posts to get beyond this title, so get yer butt in gear and start posting!

Regards,
Chris

Thanks Dan and Chris.

I remember seeing "Karma" when I was broswing the site and I jsut could not find it again. Apparently I only need 30 posts to get rid of my new member moniker.

As for the grey grill - I will ask my Aunt and Uncle what color it was when it was purchased.

most boards?? im not a fair-weather board jumper!
icon_biggrin.gif
, as far as I knew and know, this was the only board. ok the truth is all the searches always brought up this "...Weber Bullet" stuff so I thought it was serious and it is. Excellent board you got here, truly. thanks for lowering the drawbridge and letting me in, it was lonely out there.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dan H.:
i just laughed a bit at the last part of you post, i appologize im not help w/ the grill, but "new member" will go away when you post so many posts I think??? not sure though. I remember i hated that cause every question you ask about cooking you assume everyone thinks you've never owned a grill or smoker before and that you light your charcoal with gasoline.
icon_smile.gif
I wander if chris a. would just put "dude" under my name instead, that would be the best. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"The Dude"?
icon_cool.gif

3 more posts for me to change my Karma -

BTW, I have been grilling for 8 years now. People should never assume anything about any membe rhere. .

The grey is available in the Australian market still. I love looking at Weber's other market sites. Just like looking at cars or motorcycles, I wonder "Why can't WE get that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back