Brinkman Customer Service - Getting a Pan Odyssey

B Poppy

I ordered the Brinkman pan from Brinkman and am quite unhappy with the experience. Order online. Arrived 2 weeks later damaged with hole in it due to stress of box getting squished. Try calling Brinkman customer service- good luck. Most days 800 number is busy. Got through on a Sat morning - 2 weeks ago. They said they would send me another. Nothing has arrived. Can't get through to them again. Sent an email to their Customer Service via Web. No response. Next step is to just cancel the credit card bill (less than $20) but what a pain in the pork butt. We'll see.
icon_frown.gif

Anyone esle know where to get one online beside Brinkman?

Similar experience with Brinkman:

Ok, so I order the Brinkman Charcoal Pan #10, part number 114-0002-0 from the Brinkman website, cost $13.95 per pan, order 2 pans - ordered on June 30, received July 10 - my issues are there was only one pan in the box (the receipt says 2 were shipped) and the one in the box was/is dented - poorly packaged and the box was beat up. Now, my frustration - I have literally tried to call both the (800)468-5252 as well as (800)527-0717 at least 50 times over the past day and it continues to be a busy signal - the best is I did get through twice, but after going through the prompts, was on hold each time for over 30 minutes and had to hang up because of work. I have emailed them through their website, but still feel uneasy that any resolution will come of this - seems like a very poor operation at Brinkman. Definetly not impressed by the product/shipping or customer service, or non-existence of customer service.

Academy Sports usually has the Brinkman charcoal pan in stock. Last time I bought one, a year or so back they were in the $5-8 range.

After a few more calls today, and waiting on hold for over 30 minutes, got a real live person to talk with. Explained my situation, was advised that 2 new pans would be shipped to me ASAP. I'll keep you posted once received.

Back