Head Country Clone???

Sid Ingram

TVWBB Member
Ive not been able to find a clone recipe for "original Head Country" Sauce. Does anyone have any information? Thank you.,

This is my favorite bbq sauce along with their "HOT" version .. I'd love to have a clone recipe of either/or.
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

Bill

Bumping to give this request one more shot. It really is a good sauce, for those that haven't tried it. Excellent flavor and their "HOT" has just enough "bite".
icon_biggrin.gif

Bill

If I ever run across it I'll give it a shot. Commercial sauces are usually easy to clone.

I have not tried it yet. I have a bottle but it sits on the counter. I will be back at the Okla house in a bit more than a week and will give it a shot then.

So hoping it isn't like Sweet Baby Ray's. Had a little of that last night. And that was enough for a life time.

Be in Okla Wed pm. Leaving Fri pm for the West and won't be back (if all goes well) till the end of July - so I'll try to give it a shot Wed or Thurs.

I did not - could not - get to it before my current journey. If I can while I'm in Vegas I will. If not, it will be when I get back to Okla in late July. My apologies.

Back