Latest Stokerlog Version

Thanks for the link. How exactly does that link work though? I'm using Safari in OS X and it doesn't come up. I also tried just downloading the linked file and again no luck.

Hmmm . . . link appears to be broken. If you want to send me an email (you can find it in my profile) I'd be happy to reply with the file as I believe it's in my recycle bin.

Ok I was able to download from that link. Amir I do have Parallels version 2 and I'm running XP in it. Does it just link with Internet Explorer?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike C.:
Ok I was able to download from that link. Amir I do have Parallels version 2 and I'm running XP in it. Does it just link with Internet Explorer? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Stokerlog doesn't need the browser to run. So no, it doesn't need IE.

Mike, if you wouldn't mind, please send me an email to the address listed in my profile (I looked for yours but it's not listed), I have something I'd like to send you.

Larry, CYE.

Well let's see after downloading Windows Installer 3.1 and then .NET Framework I finally was able to install Stokerlog. I just LOVE working with Microsoft products...
icon_mad.gif

Seeing that program has me REALLY wanting my stoker to arrive soon! However...I talked to the guy at Rocks when I placed my order and it will actually be probably a few weeks because something or other was on backorder.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike C.:
Larry, CYE.

Well let's see after downloading Windows Installer 3.1 and then .NET Framework I finally was able to install Stokerlog. I just LOVE working with Microsoft products...
icon_mad.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey, don't be too upset. Microsoft used to be my employer! Without the free copy of Visutal Studio, there would be no stokerlog
icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Seeing that program has me REALLY wanting my stoker to arrive soon! However...I talked to the guy at Rocks when I placed my order and it will actually be probably a few weeks because something or other was on backorder. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I had to wait for mine too. For now, you can use the simulation mode of stokerlog and pretend you actually have the unit
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hey, don't be too upset. Microsoft used to be my employer! Without the free copy of Visutal Studio, there would be no stokerlog
icon_smile.gif
. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Believe it or not I WAS aware of that "benefit" provided by Visual Studio when I was doing all that downloading...
icon_wink.gif
Not that I knew you got it free.

Hey...ummm...not to be pitching for Apple or anything but...they provide a TON of developer tools free. It would be SO cool if you were able to port Stokerlog over to OS X.

Hey Mike,
I use it in Parallels, and it works great. I had the same issue on install with the 3.1 etc.

You will love the program and the Stoker.

[/QUOTE]Hey...ummm...not to be pitching for Apple or anything but...they provide a TON of developer tools free. It would be SO cool if you were able to port Stokerlog over to OS X.[/QUOTE]

Again, would offer up financial help to get this done.

Back