Valentines Surf and Turf

John Solak

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Nothing Weber wise except a chimney starter was used on this cook but I'm posting it anyway.

We usually go over the top on Valentines Day at least for us and this year was no exception.

Did up some chocolate covered strawberries and marshmallows. Not the prettiest but I'm sure they will eat well. I haven't tried them yet, too full from the meal.
IMG_0278.jpg

Some rib eyes on the Santa Maria grill with newly acquired charcoal grate. Steaks salted of course.
IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

Raised the grate up a little to let the steaks finish and added some garlic bread.
IMG_0283.jpg

Also doing a seafood boil with taters, corn, sausage, shrimp, lobster tails, and crab legs.
IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

Lets eat! We made a pretty good dent into everything but there are a lot of leftovers still. I'm sure we will put them to good use tomorrow.
IMG_0287.jpg

John, all I can say is WOW!!! That's an awesome spread, and bbq zone ya got there. You're gonna give Jim a run for his $$$.
What a set up.

Looks great!

Do you know the model of the turkey fryer burner? I've been looking at them lately (to brew beer) and yours looks nice.

Great<span class="ev_code_RED">Cookin'</span>John!!
<span class="ev_code_RED">L?VE</span>the<span class="ev_code_RED">NEW</span>SantaMariaGrill
...and i think this little guy <span class="ev_code_RED">l?ves</span> what comes from it
John%2520Soluk%2527s%2520dog.jpg

John,

I'm totally OK with it if you want to send me a Valentine next year. Seafood boil or steak, whichever.

Back