ez-cue on a genesis

I have an EP-320 and the ez que with the 8" basket. I'm not crazy about it tho.

My main gripe is that the rotiss sits low. Not their fault, but the design as it is from weber makes whatever rotiss you use to sit real low. In order for it to fit, I have to remove the grates, and the three flavorizer bars in the middle. So then I am limited in what size trays I can fit down there to catch anything, and of course I have to foil the center burner to ensure nothing slips through and into it.

Again, not EZ-que's fault per se. Just not the best solution. I wish the rotis holes were higher on the hood. I'm jealous of grills where the rotisserie sits really high (which is also better as its further from the burners) and they can put any size tray right on the grates. I have to remove everything.

i have the ep 320 also. i think im gonna wait and get an ez que for the 26 kettle. i called them and they were trying to get their hand on a kettle to make the rotisserie. thanks for the heads up Joe

I have 2 of the Weber cradle rotisseries for the gassers and was wondering if they would fit on a 26" kettle? Never have used them on the Genesis, but use the 8"EZ-Que on the Performer.

Back