Source for Lamb and Goat

The one I posted was in a good location that isn't too far from the Reading/Lancaster area. This was one I found while looking into farms. That it was a good one because of the variety, the breeds, and how they are raised. Definitely planning on making a visit to the farm store withing the next few weeks to check them out.

I do have those Halal sources you mentioned, but haven't actually checked city sources yet (they would be closer for me). Also Reading Terminal Market as well as the Italian Market might be sources. I also saw where some of the Fresh Markets in Philly started to carry goat to accommodate their neighborhood clientele. So I'll be checking in and around Philly.

Something about picking it up fresh from a farm seems cool to me though. More like what we used to do when I was a kid.

I quite agree. And I like supporting people who have taken care of their animals, who carefully decide what practices to follow, and who are concerned with breed, necessary forage, location and the like.

And the products taste better too--much better than commercial stuff.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by r benash:
Posting this for Bryan and others as I look for goat and lamb sources in the general Philly area. This one is in Hamburg and not all that far away from me or Reading area.

http://mbfarviewfarm.com/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ray, Thanks much for posting.
icon_cool.gif

Back