Ok, I'm a geek! View my stokerlog live.

Bob Hunter

TVWBB Pro
Stokercam - Stream is down
After you connect give it a minute, it takes about 45 seconds to connect to the feed.

Not bad, but I think I'll watch the rest of the Daytona 500 instead.
icon_biggrin.gif

lol,
And argue with each other.
icon_biggrin.gif
, that was Call Of Duty 4 being played on the same PC as the Stoker feed.

Thought I had the mic muted on the webcam, guess not.

Well the cook is complete. So I am taking the feed down.

The grand experiment was kinda a success. The main reason I was running this feed was so that from my phone I could look at the graph. The feed worked but not to my phones browser.

Anyway, here is the graph from the cook.

What was the deal with your stoker hanging, and how were you able to to continue your logging after restarting? I had a similar experience my first and only stoker cook, but I didnt find a way to continue my graph.

I am not really 100% sure why it was hanging. I am pretty sure it wasn't the Stoker though, I think it was the Stokerlog timing out due to other web requests of the Stoker. During the really long missed graph section, I know the stoker was working because I was browsing it from my phone while I was at the grocery store. The last time it hung I was sitting on another computer playing with Ken Brown's Timers app and it was trying to refresh the stoker's web page when the message popped up on the Stokerlog.

As far as recovering and maintaining the graph, if you hold the shift key down when you press start it will not restart the graph. This was the first time I have ever tried this. Amir just posted this 'secret' information in the StokerLog 5.0 thread.

It worked wonders.

You can checkout some photo's of the ribs on this thread.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jay B:
What was the deal with your stoker hanging, and how were you able to to continue your logging after restarting? I had a similar experience my first and only stoker cook, but I didnt find a way to continue my graph. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It is a new secret option in Version 5. If you hold the shift key down, it will re-attach without resetting the graph/time, etc.

Back