Pepper stout beef meets Pork Neck.

Wolgast

TVWBB Olympian
Yep....Pork neck PSB style.

Here we go:

The Protein.

Smoked low´n´slow to 160 internal.(only salt/black pepper rub..Apple smoke)

Added som beer in a pan along with some onion/carrots/garlic/woshy sauce.

Super tender @ 200 internal and pulled.

Smells good...Looks good!

Pulled.

Served in a focaccia style bread.(bake off cant take cred for it)

AS If...

It was served in quaters.

Super tasy....Really moist...But...

My mouth is one big wound atm. The crunchy bread really makes a statement...roof of the mouth is hurting. Next time i will do It YOUR way....Soft bread and meat/sauce nothing else.
Maby some onion...and cheese...and.*stop it note to my self*

A well a nice evening snack! Thanks for your time. Have a great Weekend!

Wow that looks fantastic!
icon_biggrin.gif

Where I went to college, they had a place that sold "burritos as big as your head". I think your sandwich was bigger than the burritos! Nice looking food, very creative.

Daniel, I'm makin' pepper stout beef tomorrow.

after seeing yours, i will not post my results.

whadaya all got on that thing? Pickles, Lettuce, Cheese, Sauce, the Kitchen Sink?

AWESOME Post Buddy!
beautifulBEAUTIFULBEAUTIFUL!

Fantastic cook, Daniel!

When I saw you holding the whole thing, I figured the next pic would be of you with empty hands because you ate it all.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Next time i will do It YOUR way </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I do like the addition of pickles. Looks just great Daniel.

Thanks everyone! Was planning on doing a PP Lasagna today...Just when we should start i noticed the pasta plate pagage was almost empty.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Guess that project have to wait.

Thanks again ppl!

Jon: yes its only 3.5% thats the higest alcohol brew we can get in the supermarkets here in sweden. Want anything stronger we have to visit the green sign(systembolaget)
icon_rolleyes.gif

Steven: Pork neck is a common cut here in sweden. I have a hard time finding a big but bone in. So often i use this cut for my PP aswell.

Oh, that makes sense. I travel frequently to Germany, and pork neck is also very common there. It's such a wonderful cut of meat, but nearly impossible to find in the US. I got excited when I saw it, and thought maybe it was available here somewhere.

Back