Riverside Ribs

Wayne_R

TVWBB All-Star
Riverside, Ca that is. Thawed some ribs and decided to get em going on the smoker. Marinated in a lil Apple Cider Vinegar for a little bit and put some Penzeys 33rd & Galena Chicken and Pork Rub when on the cooker.

ribvinegar-1.jpg
ribstart.jpg

Beautiful day out and the Weather Station said it was about 67 degrees yesterday.

ribwx.jpg

Are these supposed to be blooming already?

ribflower.jpg
ribflower2.jpg

Anyways, here they are before putting in a lil foil for a little bit.

rib1.jpg

No after photo from yesterday... Smoking food and watching a 1.5 year old at the same time is tiring .

But here is my lunch today:

lunchribs2.jpg

lunchribs.jpg

lunchribs3.jpg

Last one you can't really tell (phone camera), but HUGE SMOKE RING.

Thanks for looking!

Looks great, Wayne.

wish we had that nice weather here. Not terribly cold, but windy and rainy. Not fun for cookin' outside. Hasn't slowed me down though.
icon_smile.gif
wsmsmile8gm.gif

Not sure why anyone in Riverside, CA would need a WS
icon_biggrin.gif

but at least one of it's residents, named Wayne, knows how to make lip-smackin' ribs!

Awesome cookin' Wayne! Plate me up some PLEASE!
icon_biggrin.gif

Now This comment confuses me george...
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">reminds me that i need to do some ribs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Doesn't your TUMMY or APPETITE remind you to do some ribs??!! HoleyBallsMan, We cook Ribs at LEAST twice a month AND THAT'S not enough!

Great Showing Wayne!

Not sure what makes me more jealous....those awesome looking ribs or your weather out their in California! Great cook, thanks for sharing!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bob Correll:
Not sure why anyone in Riverside, CA would need a WS
icon_biggrin.gif

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
How else am I gonna know weather to wear t-shirt or tank top the next day?
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Not sure what makes me more jealous....those awesome looking ribs or your weather out their in California! Great cook, thanks for sharing!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We've had it good this winter so far, even though we do need the rain. We are expecting some over the weekend though. So it's not always rainbows and lollipops over here...just seems it is
icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks all for the kind words, and those ribs were very tasty!

Wayne - Thats twice in one post that you hurt somebody's feelings. First of all you sent no invitations and secondly with the weather we've been having in Northern Washington the last few days we were hoping you might ship us just a little of that sunshine. 67 degrees is sounding like a balmy summer day right about now. Nice looking cook. Thanks for sharing.
wsmsmile8gm.gif
Bob

Love the rib dinner Wayne.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Are these supposed to be blooming already? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Don't those things bloom year round in your parts? Winter finally arrived in the Northeast today -- I've got 4 inches of the white stuff at 9:30 AM and a couple more inches on the way.

Back