Dinner..

Wolgast

TVWBB Olympian
Well a cut out aged beef. Potatoes and Sprouts(You herd me SPROUTS) I know i have put em on the "dont wanna do list" But Emilie bought a bag and WoW.

Here we go:

A cool pic that my little brother lernd me...Set the camera to take a pic over 15 sec,take the pic and then enter it and sit still. A cool effect?! A well...lets move on.

Tryed out 2 beers from the US. And one from CzeCh Republic. And soda streamed some "Blue nun" wine after Heston´s idea. All very good still havent downed them all.(yet)

Ok: Beef/shrooms/taters/sprouts.

@ 350-400f

Plated.

Sorry for this one. A bit past "Perfect"

Well a good dinner...My mouse stopped working in the middle of the cook. So i had to take the bicyckle and get a new one.(it sucks) But its working.

Have a nice saturday ppl! I know i will...

Love and Respect!

Daniel W.

THIS: is Love and Respect!
Everything looks OUTSTANDING!
I keep wantin' to slice taters like that and I keep FORGETTIN' to... I will REMEMBER! They look GREAT!
How'd you like the Brussels Daniel? Evidently Emilie loves 'em... that's good!
Great Photos in a GREAT post, Mister Invisible Man!

The Brussel´s were a HIT. Wow is all i can say. How did my mom make em taste that B..? I folloved Fred´s way of cooking ém.

Im am a "believer"...Baby Cabagge for the win!

Not perfect??? Everything looks perfect to me! Great looking meal and fantastic time delay photo. I guess I will also have to give the sprouts a try. I can also remember what they use to taste like growing up and that was, well lets just say way back then..
icon_biggrin.gif

Taters and 'shrooms are the perfect compliment to a great looking steak. All looks fantastic!

The ghost in the first pic scared me, but I pressed on
icon_razz.gif

Glad that I did, what a cook, no BS about it!

Daniel,
Your food and your photos are simply amazing!

Great cook Daniel. What was your opinion of the beers and the sparkling Blue Nun? I've had both American beers and the Brooklyn Lager is outstanding in my opinion.

All - I think we're long overdue for a trip to Daniel's for dinner! Think we can charter something that can get us there quick?

Thank To YOU All!

Jon: The brooklyn was really nice..Liked it more then SN. But the "Zlat" was fantastic.(maby couse i downed it last)
icon_wink.gif
Bout the blue nun,It was far better then the glass from the bottle. But i really have a problem with non-dry wines. Will try another bottle in the soda streamer and se if we can make a backyard champagne.

Larry: Mi Casa Su Casa!!!
icon_smile.gif

Back