Nu-Temp Sensor Mount update & apology

FJ Abraham

TVWBB Fan
I've been pretty scarce here lately so I thought it would be prudent and considerate to post a short explanation. But first the apology.

Over the last year I've been contacted numerous times concerning Sensor Mounts. I've consistently maintained in correspondence that I was working on a new version. This is indeed the case but has been a little longer in the tooth than I had intended or stated.

That said, I hope to have a new version ready and available within the next 2-3 months. Though I cannot be too specific, we have been developing a new website catering to items just such as this. Items for the kitchen (BBQ, espresso, etc) and other items. All made in our small shop.

I wish I could give more specifics but that will have to wait. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you like. I will make sure and answer all emails.

I certainly don't want this to turn into a sales thread (both out of courtesy and adherence to the rules) but thought I should put a little info out.

FJ, I was just thinking of you the other day! It's good to hear from you and hope you won't be so long away again.

We'll be ready when you are and are looking forward to the new website.

Rita

Back