Breasts, Salmon and Fingerlings

Mike Coffman

TVWBB Olympian
Chicken breasts, Salmon filets and fingerling potatoes are on today's meal of choice.

DSC00446_r-2.jpg

Breasts were coated with olive oil and dusted with Penzeys BBQ 3000. Salmon was coated with olive oil and dusted with Pike Place Market fish seasoning.

DSC00447_r-2.jpg

Onto the ribolator, making sure the chicken did not drip onto the salmon. Used pecan chips and kept a temperature of around 250 to 275.

DSC00450_r-2.jpg

Salmon was done in about 45 minutes. Wrapped in foil until chicken and fingerlings are done.

DSC00452_r-2.jpg

Fingerlings, coated with olive oil and sprinkled with Penzeys Arizona Dreaming and then onto the ribolator with the chicken. Not a real good picture, as the first one I took showing some of the potatoes in a tray by themselves did not come out well at all. Too much sun
icon_cool.gif
(Not complaining about the nice weather, could be in the snow)
icon_frown.gif

DSC00459_r-2.jpg

Everything together on my plate.

For me, the breasts were just okay, but my wife loved them. I really am not a fan of grilling the breasts. I like the thighs, legs and wings. The salmon was delicious and done just right. Potatoes were really good, especially with the Arizona Dreaming. This bag of fingerlings we bought at Costco had several different colored fingerlings. I cooked some of the whites and the purple ones. Not sure what the purple ones are called, but they taste delicious.

Thanks for looking.

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">..........</span>Great Photos!!!
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">.....</span> Great Food!!
Great Post!

<span class="ev_code_RED">?</span> it All!

Back