Spinach stuffed Chicken w/ yarn balls & BS

I just wanted to make something different and healthy for dinner tonight. So I figured boneless skinless chicken breast was a good start.
Then I made a stuffing of spinach,baby bella mushrooms, asiago and ricotta cheese. (turned out almost like a pesto after putting it through the food processor)

DSCN0116.jpg
DSCN0117.jpg
DSCN0122.jpg
DSCN0123.jpg

Then I started thinking that this meal might be a little too healthy so I wrapped them in BACON

DSCN0129.jpg

Now for the "Yarn Balls" I wanted to make something different with potatoes for the throw down over HERE so this is my take on something different with potatoes.

DSCN0114.jpg

Everything tossed on the OTG for about 1 1/2 hours along with some Brussel Sprouts in a cast iron skillet. Yes I said Brussel Sprouts. My wife said she wanted them so I obliged but after some research I found out that they are one of the most nutritious foods out there along with spinach. So minus the bacon this meal rates pretty high on being healthy.
DSCN0146.jpg
DSCN0174.jpg

So after all that

Here's your plate....

DSCN0166.jpg

Great looking grub, for sure!

How'd you prep the yarn balls? They look awesome!

Edit: Never-mind, I see your post on the Throwdown Forum. Awesome!!

Chicken looks great...And love the stuffing...But the "crow nest" potatoes is just fantastic. Well done!

Looks amazing. I can tell you right now I will be stealing that stuffed chicken idea for this weekend!

the last three photos are perfect wallpaper designs.
Imagine your entire house wallpapered with those 3 photos....
icon_biggrin.gif
I <span class="ev_code_RED">?</span> it Bill!
Great work!!!

Back