Costco: Mesh S/S Chef Pan & Roasting Pan

Rita Y

TVWBB Emerald Member
Costco stores are featuring a combo pack of the s/s mesh Mesh BBQ Grill Roasting Pan
and the Mesh BBQ Grill Chef's Pan for $40.00, a good buy. It looks just like the Maverick shown here on Amazon. It's item # 470880 and is not shown at Costco Online.

Edit: I notice that they are cheaper than Amazon at Sears.com, but Costco is still the best deal.
Rita

I like these mesh tools much better than the standard stamped steel type. I bought a set about a year ago. Good to see these being sold direct and cheaper. I bought mine on sale and as a set so saved well.

Make sure they are SS. Easier to keep clean/maintain. I have a mild wire brush I use in the laundry tub and they clean up very quickly.

The one with the lid get's the most use. Great for tossing and turning.

Yes, Ray, they are stainless steel. That's a good tip about the brush.

I think I will also use the covered basket the most. The "roasting pan" would be good for doing flat veggies, bacon strips, and the like.

Rita

I have both of these... actually the smaller version of the pan. I picked them up last weekend at SAMS. I haven't used the pan yet, but have used the basket a couple of times already and will be using it again tonight. You can't go wrong for the money... I think it's $15 at SAMS (but it is the smaller version) I see more use for the rectangal basket than the pan enough so that I'll be picking up another one this weekend when i make my weekly excursion

Back