Any Bay Area Performer (Stainless) owners out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Cresswell

I had an unusual incident recently where I went to fill up my bottle at United Rentals as I have for many moons. The guy that filled it said"I am not supposed to be doing this-this is the last time-our supplier "Ameri-Gas" doesn't want us to fill bottles with this typoe of quick dis-connect (it's stock-came with my performer) any longer". Now, I need to find another source other than a firm that sells Ameri-Gas propane. My jet sputters as well-ever since my"this is your last time" fill-up. Any suggestions folks?

Don, I purchase a regular connection for under $9 and unscrewed my quick disconnect and screwed the new connector in and I can now use it with any regular propane tank. My Performer did not have a tank when I bought it and the only place I could find one with a quick disconnect was Weber and they are out of stock and do not know when the tanks will be in. So I had to buy a 5 lb tank from another source and it has the same connection as the 20 lb tanks. You might see if you can replace the connection on both your tank and your regulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back