interesting item

I'm guessing that at the least it makes it easier to keep the bowl clean.

But I wouldn't be surprised if there was some regulation the requires it in at least 1 export market, and it's more efficient for Weber to include it in all export models.

Brad

It would definitely make clean up a lot easier. Matter of fact I am going to start using a piece of aluminum in the bottom of my SJG.

Thanks for sharing George, you always have something interesting.

j

one thing did occur to me that if you were cooking for a long time as we tend to do, that tray would sure limit the space for ashes and would not work well with a silver. i do like the bolt on lid handles though. needs to be done to all webers.

I just looked up the SJG @ Amazon.de (Germany) It sells for 89.00 Euors. Thats about 120.00 USD today...Ouch!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by george curtis:
if its really that much then someone is nuts. either weber or the folks buying it ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>The folks buying it would be my answer.

I will bet one could purchase whatever color and part they wanted right from the schematics part numbers George posted at the top.

Here's the link to the shop on the video. grilujte.cz

Back