Will Weber pan support Brinkmann water pan

D German

TVWBB Member
Has anyone used the weber water pan to support the Brinkmann water pan filled. Can the weber pan support the Brinkmann and will this work function properly until I can get a brinkmann charcoal pan. Can you lift the middle section out safley with this arrangement?

You're talking about the little Brinkmann water pan from the cheapest ECB? I don't know if anyone has used that one with a WSM pan. I used the larger Brinkmann pan, and my WSM pan, to build the Piedmont pan mod. I don't see why you couldn't do the same with the smaller pan - as long as you maintain an air gap between the two pans (to insulate the top pan so that the grease dripping into it won't burn) it should work.

Thanks for the reply's.
If I place the Brinkmann water pan directly in the WSM pan and use the Brinkmann for water, etc. I know it will be hard to refill(hope I will not) but I will see if the weight is supported by the WSM pan. Simple modification by just adding the Brinkmann water pan and the WSM water pan as a support for the Brinkmann pan

Back