Great custumer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianPS

TVWBB Member
I took my performer out to grill some burgers a couple of weeks ago. I have not used it for about a month or so. I noticed that the paint was starting to chip on both ends of the handle, where it is attached to the lid.

I purchased it less than a year ago. I called up Weber customer service on a Tuesday at 8pm. The lady told me it would be 2-3 weeks. On Thursday my wife called me at work to ask me what I had ordered now. So it took less than 48 hours to get my new blue lid. Thats good service.

I was trying to decide between a BGE or a WSM. Tomorrow I am going to pick up my new 18" WSM.

Hi Brian and welcome to to the board. I am glad to hear that your Weber Customer Service experience has been like mine - I've called them several times to get parts for repair and renovation projects. Everybody I have dealt with at Weber has been very courteous and helpful. I have had experiences like yours - very prompt service. The one time a part I needed was out of stock, they were very good about letting me know when to expect shipment.

Others here have expressed frustration with their inability to get some replacement parts for their new 22" WSM's but I suspect those problems will be resolved soon.

Best of luck with your 18 WSM. It is my favorite toy.

Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back