Weber Slide Aside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Dress

Does anyone know where I can buy a slide aside lid holder for my kettle? All of the places I found online say either discontinued or back order.

Any help would be appreciated.

Not sure of your location, but I found mine at Farm n Fleet. Ace Hardware around here also stocks both sizes.
HTH
Tim

I've bought two off of Ebay. Just have to keep checking and make sure you don't get ripped off on the $hipping.

Pat

The store on the weber.com site is up and they list them for $20. Good price or not I don't know

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KevinJ:
What is a slide aside? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its this
Tim

Both sizes? The weber store only had one size listed for 18"/22" models. Hopefully there won't be any mixups. Thanks for the heads up on the weber store...I would have sworn that it said the item was discontinued or something along those lines a few days ago.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timothy:
Not sure of your location, but I found mine at Farm n Fleet. Ace Hardware around here also stocks both sizes.
HTH
Tim </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tim,

Thanks for the link. I just always use the hook in the lid so i never thought of them selling something like that.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bobby Dress:
Both sizes? The weber store only had one size listed for 18"/22" models. Hopefully there won't be any mixups. Thanks for the heads up on the weber store...I would have sworn that it said the item was discontinued or something along those lines a few days ago.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timothy:
HTH
Tim </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea It does fit on both (just checked).
For some reason the store had it displayed for both sizes.

Thanks guys! The holder should be here in a few days. Also picked up a thermometer, tool holder and some charcoal baskets...c'mon decent weather! I am ready to try my first brisket on the kettle.

bd

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bobby Dress:
Thanks guys! The holder should be here in a few days. Also picked up a thermometer, tool holder and some charcoal baskets...c'mon decent weather! I am ready to try my first brisket on the kettle.

bd </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'll reall love the slid-a-side, it's so much easier and quicker than trying to hang the lid by the little built-in hook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back