Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
The outside temp.
IMGP7032.JPG

The plan:
from Cook's Illustrated Grilling & BBQ.
IMGP7028.JPG

The food:
Zukes marinated in Kraft Balsamic Vinaigrette.
IMGP7031.JPG

The execution:
IMGP7048.JPG

IMGP7054.JPG

P1000866.JPG

P1000867.JPG

The plate:
IMGP7060.JPG

The taste:
Great!

The chicken breasts were huge and took much longer than CI's suggested time.
But the brining held in the juices and they were very tender.

Thanks for stopping by!

HEY!
Wait A Minute!!
What ELSE you Got there??!!
IMGP7060.JPG

Is That BowTie ButterPaste seasoned With pepper & Parm cHeesE!???
C'mon, Bob!
The FACTS SrgtFRiday, Give us ALL The FACTS!
Yeah and ohh, By the WAy, what's in the ...
IMGP7031.JPG

..glass? BM??!

Really.... Great Post my Friend! I wisH i werE there to Peel thE skin off tHat bReast! GreatStuff!

Nice looking meal Bob! And if Jim's guess is right, I guess Bloody Marys aren't just for breakfast anymore.

I'm thinkin that if you have too many BM's the directions help out to follow what you are doing but it looks as if you didn't need them. Great looking meal Bob

Looks great!

I love the "game plan" pic. I do the same thing (except on the iPad)and also get everything ready (mis en place) before even lighting the charcoal. Less stress that way. I use the time while the charcoal is getting lit to make the drink(s)...I love Bloody Marys any time of the day too!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Don Cash:
Looks great!

I love the "game plan" pic. I do the same thing (except on the iPad)and also get everything ready (mis en place) before even lighting the charcoal. Less stress that way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

^^What Don said!
icon_smile.gif

I got tired of running around like crazy while cooking because I wasn't organized. Now, getting everything together before cooking is just part of the process.

Bob, That's the Real Deal. My #1 Daughter lives in St. Louis and she's said the temps are mild for this time of year.

Great cook and Great pic's!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bob Correll:
The execution
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes, you killed it alright.

Bob,
How's the Forward on chicken? I know it's salt free. Penzeys sent me two containers free last month and tomorrow I'm grilling chicken.

Back