Weber Corn and Tater Grill

I have owned one and never used it. The configuration just didn't work for me. They are a neat piece of Weber memorabilia though. Just offset your charcoal indirect and fill up the left over space down below the main grate. That way you still have all of the room above for whatever else. Please share more pics of the Copperhead in action Brian!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Please share more pics of the Copperhead in action Brian! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just as soon as I am off call I will be firing it up!

I agree, some stuff should stay "Retired"
That is more of a novelty these days..
My spuds don't know the difference!

probably would be cool if you were having a bunch of folks comming over for a party. mine is all cleaned up and ready to go.(thanks shaun !)

You are welcome George, just make sure I am on the guest list when you do have people over so I can see it in action.
wsmsmile8gm.gif

Too bad it went for 16.27. I would have bid higher that $7.50 if it was not for the $17.15 in shipping charges. Ohh well will have to find a new old toy to fool around with. Or I could concentrate on the SJS cold smoker conversion.
icon_smile.gif

Back