Charcuterie Book: "Meat. Salt. Time."

Rita Y

TVWBB Emerald Member
I don't believe this book has been mentioned here. It came out last Fall:

By Tony Seichrist, "Meat, Salt, Time:"

He is teaching a class at Cook's Warehouse in Atlanta on May 3. (See my previous post.)

Rita

Yes, Dave, I read the reviews too, but one or two of those reviews sound to me like they were written by someone with an agenda and a couple sound like they were written by friends. Not enough to form an opinion, really. I hope there will be more reviews to give us a better idea of the book. After being for sale for 8 months, I would have expected more reviews, so it doesn't look like it has caught on yet. Either that or a lot of people aren't overly excited about salumi.

I won't be able to get to the class, but I'd like to have a look at the book. A first book, and if true, a self-published one, is a big learning experience, especially if he didn't have an editor. He does have some nice credentials. Time will tell.

Rita

I followed the link above to the Amazon site while on my iPhone and accidentally made a 1-click purchase.

If you want this book let me know and I'll ship it to you for what I paid for it. $28.94

I gotta pay to ship it back to Amazon. I might as well pay to ship it to you.

Back