Weber Factory Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie D

TVWBB Member
I saw someone post in one of the forums the other day about a factory store in or near Palatine,IL. Has anyone been to this store? I can't find anything on the internet about it. I am going to be in Milwaukee in 2 weeks to visit family and I was thinking about going to Palatine to check it out.

Hey, that was Me!

Well Gentlemen, I can absolutely assure you there is indeed a factory parts store!!

The address is: 214 S. Sellstrom, Palatine IL 60067-6266. Phone 224-836-2742, will be answered by Bruno or Maribel (tell 'em I said Hi!). Approximately 3/4 mile west of intersection of I-290 & US 14.

+Sellstrom+Dr:palatine:IL:60067:US:42.10545:-88.03385:street:/m:hyb:12:42.104251:-88.031621:0::/io:0:::::f:EN:M:/e]Map

If you click and see the red star, then click "Aerial Image" then the building to the west (left) of the red star, that is it--the door faces west from the west side of the building. Driving there you must go north on Sellstrom from Hicks Rd, then turn west on Daniels Rd, then turn left into the parking lot--just watch for the signs.

Little tiny store, selling everything from parts, Weber accessories/clothing, to whole grills-gas, charcoal, WSM, RK, Qs, etc. Prices are 15-40% less than retail (no markup). I was in line there once behind a guy proclaiming he had bought 14 grills over that counter...

By all means, make the pilgrimage on the way to Milwaukee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back