Best place to buy Thermapen?

When I bought mine a year or so ago, I just Googled it, and went with whoever had the best shipping costs.

Overall, the price was usually the same, just different shipping costs. I know King Arthur's Flour sells them in their catalogue, and they always seem to have them in stock. Whereas a lot of the other places I checked were out, or only had one color, etc.

HTH

Thanks again Tom! I checked King Arthur's Flour and they are giving 21% off thru Nov. 21 and free shipping. Total was like $78!!
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tom Chips:
When I bought mine a year or so ago, I just Googled it, and went with whoever had the best shipping costs.

Overall, the price was usually the same, just different shipping costs. I know King Arthur's Flour sells them in their catalogue, and they always seem to have them in stock. Whereas a lot of the other places I checked were out, or only had one color, etc.

HTH </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Back