Supper

Ted Tiefel

Well yesterday we had a T-Bone steak, stuffed mushrooms, and asparagus all from the grill. First time I've tried asparagus, it tasted outstanding.

supper.png

Looks delicious Ted. Love the shrooms over the T-bone. What were the shrooms stuffed with? My stomach is growling...wow!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">What were the shrooms stuffed with? My stomach is growling...wow! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know I was eating some Snyder's of Hanover Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper pretzel pieces and thought that they would be good in a stuffed mushroom.

So I put ground some in a food processor, then I chopped up and fried some Italian sweet sausage. Once the sausage was done I put it in the processor and chopped it up along with the stems from the mushrooms. Mixed it together with the pretzel pieces along with some butter.

Next I EVOO'd the mushrooms and sprinkled garlic salt both inside and out, stuffed them with the filling, and then placed them on indirect heat for about 20 minutes.

That's my kinda plate! Love grilled 'gus and do it A LOT. Shrooms sound fantastic.

Back