Y potato peler

So on a food show I saw that these Y style veggie peelers work really well. Next time I passed a kitchen store I picked one up - basic thing cost $6. A dew days later I came into the kitchen and my wife was peeling a mess of taters using the old blade style, so I asked why not the new one. She said, she tried it and it was useless. I picked up and inspected it, took off the plastic protecting the blade and suggested she try again. Works great now.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I picked up and inspected it, took off the plastic protecting the blade and suggested she try again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
What was her reaction?

Ray

Funny story.
I'm actually more impressed with the fact that you got permission to post it.
icon_smile.gif

Too funny!

That's kinda like when my wife and her friend were trying to open a bottle of wine with a corkscrew...it was a screw top.

Seeing as Mike hasn't responded, he may no longer be with us after posting this!

I have seen people do the exact same thing. My wife did it with a corn kernel remover thing. She said a butter knife works better!

I bought an Echo leaf blower, never had an Echo before. I must have pulled that **** recoil starter 20 times while fooling with the choke. Needless to say I was ready to go thermonuclear when I turned to the manual and read about the "on/off" switch. I was just used to other brands spring actuated kill switch...

Back