Stokerlog keeps "hanging-up"

LarryR

TVWBB Diamond Member
Started my butt smoke around 4:45 p.m. and I'm having issues keeping Stokerlog monitoring my smoke. It will monitor/graph for several minutes then just stop monitoring. No alarms, looks like it's monitoring but when I hover over one of the graph lines it's shows that it stopped graphing/monitoring at that point (make sense?). If I hit "Stop" and then hit "Start Logging" again it will start logging. I'm connected wirelessly and know it's working fine as I'm using Ken's program to send me emails and it hasn't had a single problem retrieving info from my stoker. I'm running V4.1.

It looks like it will log for about 10 minutes and then it stops logging. I've restarted Stokerlog, stoker and my wireless bridge and keep having the same issue. I've never experienced this issue with Stokerlog.

Other than the Stokerlog monitoring portion of my smoke the Stoker is preforming flawlessly and maintaining 225.

Any ideas?

If you leave your mouse pointer on the graph, it will look like the program is hung. Once you move it, then it catches up. Is this what it was doing?

Hey Amir, no it was actually "hanging". I would refresh, resize my graph etc. and 10 minutes would go by and no logging. I rebooted my laptop and she's working like a champ (like usual) now. I think I'm ready to download the latest version for my next cook.

Thanks again for this great program, it really makes using the Stoker a joy.

Larry,
don't tell your son you have it fixed though. That way the next time he says you can take your laptop with you, you can tell him it's not working properly, and you won't be foiled by such a bright young boy again like before on the rib cook.

Back