Tee Nut Install?

Sorry Robert, no pictures, but I have installed T-Nuts on a couple smokers. Just pick the inside diameter you want (i.e. to fit 1 probe or 2). I ground off the flanges, secured it with a set collar. I also have bolts to screw into T-nut if I'm not using. The holes leak a minimal amount of smoke.

I can't make any comparisons with the guru eyelets. I used the T-nuts because no one from BBQ guru would ever respond to my queries about shipping the eyelets up to Canada. Good Luck!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jamie B:
Sorry Robert, no pictures, but I have installed T-Nuts on a couple smokers. Just pick the inside diameter you want (i.e. to fit 1 probe or 2). I ground off the flanges, secured it with a set collar. I also have bolts to screw into T-nut if I'm not using. The holes leak a minimal amount of smoke. I can't make any comparisons with the guru eyelets. I used the T-nuts because no one from BBQ guru would ever respond to my queries about shipping the eyelets up to Canada. Good Luck! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you! I could not figure out how to secure.

Back