Folding Carts ?

JeremyC

TVWBB Fan
Hey ya'll, I was out in San Diego this past weekend for the Chargers/Ravens game and my buddy out there had an older style Q... at least, I think it was older style.

Anyway, it was great ! The cart folded up and slid into his small compact sedan and the grill followed. So, naturally, I want one to tailgate here in Baltimore.

However, looking at Weber's website, it seems the stand is different from what I saw my friend had.

Do the stands still collapse easily ?

Jeremy,
Some do, some don't.
They make a stationary, and a folding cart.
I think the folders are a bit cheaper. I have a folder, and really like it.

Bob

elmo

That is it exactly! It was great !

It wasn't a monument of sturdiness, but it definitely got the job done and folded down pretty easily.

Does Weber sell/make it or is a third party ?

It's a Weber made cart.
Here is an Amazon link, with free shipping:
http://www.amazon.com/Weber-65...id=1253788054&sr=1-1

Please note, this cart is for the 100 & 200 series only. There is a different cart for the large 300 series, and may not fold, not sure.

If you decide to purchase from Amazon, please be sure to use a link from TVWB so that Chris A gets credit. It helps offset the cost of running this site.

Bob

Hmmm.. I really like the 320.. Will the 320 come off it's cart like the 200's ?

I'd love to have a multipurpose gasser to go tailgating, but also have the convenience of the gasser at home.

Originally posted by JeremyC:
Hmmm.. I really like the 320.. Will the 320 come off it's cart like the 200's ?

I'd love to have a multipurpose gasser to go tailgating, but also have the convenience of the gasser at home.
The 300s are cart mounted, they aren't made to come off and be used off the cart.

the 300's can though. as to the 200 cart, its made to fold up but not to be used as transport as the q is not solidly mounted to the cart. i plan on mounting mine solidly one of these days. just needs a movable bracket to do that.
also those can be had a lot cheaper on craigslist. i bought two on sale at kmart for about 13.50 ea last year.

Back