No question....

Gary Bramley

TVWBB Pro
When I bought my wsm who would of have thought that this cooker would be so efficient. The darn thing works! Thanks for the work on the new product line, and thanks for not fix'n what ain't broke.

Gary

Gary,

Mike needs to tell you about how the heat shield improves performance. I think you can expect better fuel consumption on the new model.

They did fix a problem that wasn't there.

Jim

On cold comp nights I used to put my feet under the WSMs to keep them warm. Kept my toes roasty toasty. Now the newbies won't be able to do it?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steve Abrams:
On cold comp nights I used to put my feet under the WSMs to keep them warm. Kept my toes roasty toasty. Now the newbies won't be able to do it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Dude - I hope you used plenty of hickory to mask the smell.

Clearly it's understandable that more fuel would be used in the larger smoker. Now that many of you have them, you can also see that it became pretty tall.

Not all of us are giants, so it was necessary to keep that bowl of the bomber low. With all that fuel burning and often left "unattended" hours at a time -some have decks or a lawn.. it wasn't a bad idea to protect those surface.

As a result, there was also a bit of "reflection" back into the smoker. I bet this can vary with ambient temp, fuel load, etc. All the factors we've all learned about.

-Mike

Sent from my Sony Walkman

Back